- Implementation of our first project for Freimann Innendekoration AG. For this we programmed our first own CMS during school.
- Some minor websites followed during the same year.
- Implementation of our first online shop based on xt:Commerce at the time. During this project we realised that there is still a great lack of solutions in the field of payment processing as the existing solutions were immensely laborious to implement.
- Release of our first payment module for osCommerce and xt:Commerce and partnership with Datatrans. The sales started in small quantities. Version 1.0 was made accessible to the community as freeware.
- customweb Ltd. was officially registered in the register of commerce of the canton of Zurich as a legal entity (27th February).
- Partnership with PostFinance and expansion of payment solutions to other shop systems. By then, over ten shop solutions in Switzerland were equipped with our payment gateway.
- Partnership with curabill. Development of the gateway for curabill for the processing of debt management.
- Increase in capital shares to 40'000 CHF.
- Move to Technopark Winterthur and expansion of our team to five people.
- Development of strategic partnerships with leading financial institutions such as SIX Payment Services, Ogone, ConCardis.
- Expansion to Germany and Austria
- Introduction of sellXed as the brand for payment modules
- Further internationalisation with the expansion to the UK due to strategic partnerships with Sage Pay and Barclaycard
- Expansion and move to a new office within the Technopark
Wir haben die customweb in der Entwicklungsphase unseres Shops sowie auch im späteren Betrieb als äusserst kompetenten, flexiblen, verlässlichen und kundenorientierten Partner erfahren.
Norber Gmür, Geschäftsführer (Kirin Medical)