Ogone is one of the leading European Payment Service Providers with more than 33.000 clientsacross 45 countries. The company delivers everything, from manual to fully integrated solutions formanaging electronic payments in several domains including e-commerce, ticketing, call centers,airlines and travel in both business to consumer or business to business (purchasing cards)environments. The services offered by Ogone belong to the most comprehensive available today.
In September 2011 Ogone entered the Indian market through the acquisition of EBS (E-BillingSolutions), the second largest online payment provider in the country.
Ogone has offices in Austria, The Netherlands, Belgium, France, Switzerland, Germany, UnitedKingdom, USA and India.
Ogone is connected through certified links to more than 200 different banks/acquirers which enablethe handling of over 45 international and local payment methods like Visa, MasterCard, AmericanExpress, Diners Club, JCB and PayPal, as well as local ones like iDEAL and Machtigingen in theNetherlands, Maestro UK in United Kingdom and ELV and giropay in Germany. Always on the edge oftechnology, Ogone was one of the first Payment Service Providers to offer Verified By Visa andMasterCard SecureCode
What is more, Ogone offers its customers additional services which give you full control and insightand save you time:
- Multi-Currency-Services: Display the payment page in the language of your customer and letthe customer pay in his own currency.
- More than 45 local and international payment methods you can activate in one click
- Real time fraud detection modules, including a scoring module based on 65+ criterias
- OnePageCheckout through the new Alias Gateway technology
- „Alias Manager“ technology, offering one-click-shopping to your customers
- Conrad Electronics
- Pro idee
- die Bayreuther Festspiele
Unsere regelmässige Zusammenarbeit mit customweb verläuft stehts zufriedenstellend. Wir schätzen vor allem die pragmatischen und innovativen Lösungsansätze und Vorschläge, sowie deren zuverlässige Umsetzung.
Jochen Weigel, Geschäftsführer (Kingworx GmbH)